Visiting Palazzo Farnese
Performed by specialized guides, the visits last 45 minutes and take place every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, in French, Italian and English.
Booking and payment (5 euro per visitor) on this site
NOTA BENE :
As the Palazzo Farnese is hosting a diplomatic mission, the visits are subject to certain conditions :
- Booking being closed one week before the date of the visit, no registration is possible beyond this term.
- The program of the visit may be modified due to official necessities. In case of cancellation on behalf of the Embassy, it will be offered either to book on another date or to get a refund. Furthermore :
- Children under 10 will are not admitted.
- Interpretation into other languages during visits is not permitted
- The price of the event is 9€.
- Coupled visits the Embassy library EFR Friday from 17:00 to 18:30 Italian are at 11€.
In occasion of the event "Design@Farnese" June 8th - September 20th, 2016, the French Embassy will give our public the chance to visit Palazzo Farnese with an extra guided tour at 2 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (starting from July 1st)... Learn more...
Farnese Palace is one of the jewels of the Renaissance in Rome.
The tours offer the opportunity to discover the atrium of Sangallo, the yard, the garden, the Hercules Salon and tapestries inspired by Raphael's frescoes and the famous Carracci Gallery, recently restored and reopened to the public, Chief absolute work of the Carracci brothers commissioned by Cardinal Farnese Odorado late sixteenth and early seventeenth century.
REQUESTS FOR GROUPS ARE SUBJECT TO VARIOUS REQUIREMENTS : PLEASE CONTACT US BY E-MAIL 3 MONTHS BEFORE THE DATE OF THE VISIT. Application for group requests : Group.
In order to book a visit, please select a date on following schedule covering approximately the next three months. Visits during current week do not appear, not being available anymore for booking.
English visits are every Wednesday at 17.00.
Please be careful : Identity will be checked for all participants (who are kindly requested to take their ID card or passport).
For security reasons, lists are closed one week before the date of the visit. We cannot accept last minute registration during the week of the visit.
Please notice that the tours are not available if the timetables are not posted on our booking calendar.